- Right-click on a chart that has the scanner.
- Choose Indicator List.
- Select the TG_VSAScanner_4_5 indicator if you have VSA 4.5 or select the TG_VSAScanner_4_7 if you have VSA 4.7.
- Click the Properties button.
- Select the Inputs tab.
- Set "Chart 0 Period" to 1 Minute.
- Set "Chart 1 Period" to 2 Minutes.
- Set "Chart 2 Period" to 3 Minutes.
- Set "Chart 3 Period" to 4 Minutes.
- Set "Chart 4 Period" to 5 Minutes.
- Set all other chart periods to "Current".
- Click OK.
- Save this as a new template so that it is easy to apply to all of your other charts.
Change Scanner or Smart Center time frames. Print
Created by: Arthur J Robinson
Modified on: Tue, 5 Feb, 2019 at 10:43 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.