Created by: Grigory
Modified on: Thu, 25 Feb, 2021 at 9:41 AM
CURRENT STATUS : RELEASED
Following correctional changes have been made in this version:
- Discontinued support for TradeStation 9.1. TradeStation is deprecating this version of the software and we will no longer provide compatibility for this old version.
- An issue with loading TopBot SCP configuration in multi-strategy mode is corrected
- An issue related to the incorrect representation of VERY High Volume color in the Scanner window is corrected
- VSA software for SierraChart is aligned with the latest platform version
- The loading speed of VSA Indicators for the SierraChart platform is improved
- New input parameter "Size of Mid Term/Simple trending Lines", defining the width of the Bar when Trending System is in use, was added in TG_VSAPlugin_4_7 for MT4 Platform
- New input parameter "Size of Mid Term/Simple trending Lines", defining the width of the Bar when Trending System is in use, was added in TG_VSAPlugin_4_7 for MT5 Platform
- An issue related to the opening SCP/Scanner Manager Settings Window after an MT5 profile change is corrected.
- Price Markers in the NT8 version of the TG_VSAVolume_4_7 indicator has been enabled.
- NT8 issue with the absence of alert sound is corrected. The parameters "Path to the Alert sound file 1" to "Path to the Alert sound file 7" of TG_VSAScanner_4_7 should contain the full path to the sound file. If only the name and extension of the file are specified, the file is searched in the "sounds" subdirectory of the NT8 installation folder.
- Other minor corrections related to the software improvement
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.