To change the colors in the sequential scanner do the following.
- Right-click on a chart that has the TG_VSAScanner_4_7 indicator and choose Indicators.
- On the lower-left side, select the TG_VSAScanner_4_7.
- On the right side in the properties section, scroll down to the item that you want to change the color of.
- Click the color and change to the color that you want.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to change any additional properties.
- Click the OK button to finalize.
The properties that you changed the settings are now changed for this chart only. If you have multiple charts that you would like to change you will need to save this as a new template in NinjaTrader 8 and then apply the new template to your other charts.