When the diamond trend colors are gray and the VSA indicator triangles are missing from your chart and or the scanner is all gray, it is time to reset the activation of VSA on your computer.
Please follow these instructions to reset your activation.
- Go to your C drive.
- Open the TradeGuider data folder for your version of VSA.
- If you are using VSA 4.5 this will be TradeGuider45
- If you are using VSA 4.7 this will be TradeGuider47
- Open the Configuration folder.
- Delete the configuration files.
- If you are using VSA 4.5 this will be config45_0701 and config45_0703.
- If you are using VSA 4.7 this will be config47_1701 and config47_1703
- Start your NT8 platform.
- Open a new workspace.
- Close all other open workspaces.
- Add 1 chart to the new workspace and if there are any indicators on the chart, remove them so only the price bars are on the chart.
- Right-click on the chart and choose Indicators.
- Scroll down and add the TG_VSAPlugin indicator, then enter your email address and activation code in the appropriate fields. Wait for it to activate, you will know that this has completed successfully when you see the colored diamond trend and VSA indicator triangles on the chart. If the diamonds are gray the activation has failed, check your email address and activation code for errors. If it still does not activate contact us for further assistance and do not proceed further.
- After that add the TG_VSAScanner and enter your email address and activation code in the appropriate fields.
- Once both the TG_VSAPlugin and TG_VSAScanner are successfully activated you may then close that chart and open your previously saved workspaces and the charts will correctly show the VSA indicators.