To uninstall the VSA software from the SierraChart or Infinity AT Charts platforms, take the following steps.
- Close the Sierra Chart or Infinity AT Charts software.
- Run or Download and run the TG_45_VSA_SW_4.5.0.nn_Setup.exe file. Where nn is the version number. The most current version if 188.8.131.52.
- Choose the Uninstall option and click Next.
- Select the SierraChart option and click Next.
- Select the installation path so that it is highlighted in blue. These are the default installation folders, for the SierraChart platform this will be "C:\SierraChart" and for the Infinity AT Charts platform this will be "C:\SierraChart\SierraChartTransActMA". Click Next after you have selected the file path.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- When the uninstallation has completed, click the Finish button.