In TradeStation they do not offer an arrow or triangle shape of the indicator. With our pre-installed analysis groups we use the left tic for the shape, but you may change this.
- Right-click on the chart and choose Format Analysis Techniques.
- Choose the TG_VSAPlugin and click the Format button on the right.
- Select the Style tab.
- In the Plots section choose the VSAInds.
- In the Type section choose the one you want. In the image below you will see I have cross selected.
- In the Weight section choose the thickness or size. The thinner the weight the smaller the indicator, the thicker the weight the larger the indicator.
- In the bottom of the window in the preview section, you will see what it will look like when you apply this.
- Click OK when done.