If the green and red VSA indicators and the diamond trend are still working on the chart, but the scanner is showing gray colors, then follow these instructions to reset only the scanner activation.
Do these steps with the software open to help you perform the activation reset.
- Open the file explorer on your computer.
- Select the C Drive on your computer.
- Open the TradeGuider45 folder.
- Open the Configuration folder.
- Find and delete the config45_0003 file.
- Create a new profile.
- Click File on the menu, choose Profiles, then choose Save As, name your new profile.
- Close all open charts.
- Open one new chart with no indicators on the new chart. If any of the VSA indicators are on the chart remove them before proceeding.
- To remove the indicators right click on the chart, choose Indicators List, then select the indicator and click the Delete button on the right. Repeat until all indicators have been removed, then click the close button.
- Add the TG_VSAPlugin_4_5 to your new chart.
- Once the VSA indicators are showing on the chart add the TG_VSAScanner_4_5 and activate it with your email address and activation code for the scanner. (The activation code can be found on the TG website in your account through the MT4 product link)
Once they are both activated then you may change to a previously saved profile that had VSA or you may use the included templates to add VSA to your charts.