SMART Center performs all necessary checks in the background and informs the user by audio as well as by visual alert when:
- Trend Alignment of the instrument is found.
- Confirmation VSA Principle is found (TESTS in an UP Trend or NO DEMANDS in a Down Trend for the strategy packages and/or other VSA principles selected by the Smart Center Pro User in the Indicators tab).
If not configured otherwise, before alerting for found confirmation VSA Principle, SMART Center performs the following actions:
- On each monitored Time Frame, it searches for the Trigger Bars and defines corresponding Trigger Numbers (please note that SMART Center does not draw the trigger lines on the Charts). Trigger Numbers become significantly stronger when the trend of an Instrument is aligned. In such situations, after the break of the Trigger Number, corresponding retracement, found Test Principle around High Price level (for the Long trend) or No Demand Principle around Low Price level (for the Short Trend) of the Trigger Bar, are additional confirmations for the continuation of move in the direction of the Trend.
- Checks that Price is above the Top (when the analysis is performed in the Up Trend) or below the Bottom (when the analysis is performed in the Down Trend) of Trigger Bar on the Timeframe, where Confirmation VSA Principle is found.
- Checks if the retracement (correction) of Price against the trend or sideways move on the Timeframe, where Confirmation VSA Principle is found, has taken place. (See Pic 2)
- Checks that volume on retracement (correction) is decreasing or low. (See Pic 2 above)
- Checks that the Price is not below the Low (when the analysis is performed in the Up Trend ) or not above the High (when the analysis is performed in the Down Trend) of the last found Trigger Bar in all Timeframes, higher than the one where Confirmation VSA Principle is found.
If all above conditions are at place, an alert is generated.