Here are the steps for adding/removing the "H-Stops" in the MT4 or MT5 trading platforms.
- Right-click on the chart.
- Choose Indicator List. Alternately press the Ctrl + I keys on your keyboard.
- Select the TG_VSAPlugin. You will know that it has been selected when it is highlighted.
- Click on the Properties or the Edit button.
- Find the "Show H-Stops (True/False)" in the list.
- Double left-click to change it from "False" to "True" or vice versa. False will hide the H-Stops while True will show the H-Stops.
- Click OK
- Click Close
The H-Stops will now be drawn on the chart. Repeat this process for all of your charts or save this as a new template and then apply it to your other charts.
If you need more information on saving a template in MT4 refer to this link. https://tradeguider.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/33000218526 If you need more information on saving a template in MT5 refer to this link. https://tradeguider.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/33000236454