Here are the steps to add the H-Stops to the NinjaTrader 8 trading platform.
- Right-click on the chart.
- Select Indicators from the list. Alternately you can press the Ctrl + I buttons on your keyboard.
- Select the TG_VSAPlugin_4_7 indicator on the lower left list of indicators that are loaded on the chart. You will know that it is selected when it is highlighted.
- On the right side check or uncheck the "Show H-Stops" option. Checking it will show the H-Stops on the chart and unselecting it will hide them.
- Click OK.
- Please note, if the scanner is running on this chart it will take a moment to calculate again.
This will now draw the H-Stops on your chart. Repeat the process for any other charts that you want to add or remove the H-Stops from.