Here are the steps for adding/removing H-Stops to your charts in the Sierra Chart platform.
- Right-click on the chart.
- Choose Studies from the list.
- Select the TG_VSAPlugin from the list on the right.
- Click the Settings button.
- Find the "Show H-Stops (Yes/No)" from the list on the right.
- Change it at the bottom. Yes enables the H-Stops and No disables the H-Stops.
- Click OK
- Click OK again to finish adding the H-Stops to your chart.
The H-Stops are now drawn on your chart as shown in the image above. In Sierra Chart are represented as stepping lines. Repeat the steps above to add them to the other charts.