Disabling/Enabling Internally Defined Sequences in MT5
Created by: Arthur J Robinson
Modified on: Fri, 24 Jul, 2020 at 10:40 AM
These steps will explain how to disable the internally defined alerts. If you don't know what the internally defined alerts or the alerts are, this link will explain them. Types of Alerts
- In MT4 right-click on a chart that has the TG_VSAScanner and choose Indicator List.
- Select TG_VSAScanner.
- Click on the Properties button.
- Scroll down to the field "Exclude Internally Defined Sequences" and double-click on the True or False and then you can change it. When you set it to True the internally defined sequences are disabled (will no longer work). This is set to false by default which enables these alerts.
- Click Ok
- Then click Close to save this change.
- Special note - when you make the change it may take a minute to recompute the charts.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.