Rollback Sierra Chart.
Created by: Arthur J Robinson
Modified on: Thu, 18 Feb, 2021 at 9:28 AM
- In the copy of the Sierra Chart that you want to rollback, select Help >> Download Current Version.
- The installer will be downloaded in the background. When it is complete, it will prompt you to close Sierra Chart. Click Yes
- You will be prompted to save all, Yes will save all open chartbooks and close Sierra Chart, and No will close the software without saving.
- The downloader will open. In the Version, list box select Specific Version and type in 2030.
- Press the Install button to install the specified version.
- When the installation is complete, press the Close button on the installer window. Sierra Chart will then be started.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.