The minimum system requirements are as follows:
- Windows® 7 64-bit with SP1 and the latest software rollup KB3125574. Windows 10 is preferable.
- Dual-Core Intel® 2.5 GHz CPU or similar. Quad-Core Intel® 1.9 GHz (or similar), greater is preferable.
- 4 GB RAM memory. 6 GB or more is preferable.
- High-speed DSL/Cable broadband internet connection 20 Mbps.
- 64 GB HDD (storage). **1
Optimal system requirements are as follows:
- Windows® 10 with latest updates.
- Quad-Core Intel® i5 2.0 Ghz, i7 1.9 GHz (or similar).
- 8 GB RAM memory, more is better.
- Dedicated graphics with 1 GB GDDR5 64-bit memory.
- High-speed DSL/Cable broadband internet connection 30 Mbps.
- 64 GB HDD (storage), 128 GB SSD preferable. **1 **2
Power user suggested system requirements.
- Windows® 10 Pro with latest updates.
- Quad-Core Intel® 1.9 Ghz i7 (or similar).
- 16 GB to 64 GB RAM memory.
- Dedicated graphics with 2 GB GDDR 128-bit memory.
- High-speed DSL/Cable broadband internet connection 50 Mbps.
- 128 GB SSD HDD (storage) plus separate 250 GB (or greater) HDD storage for data. **1 **2
- Multiple monitor display.
- **1 64 GB HDD (Hard Disk Drive) storage is a general suggestion to run Windows® efficiently and use other programs. You may require more or less depending on the platform you are using and the amount of data you are downloading including other software you use on your computer.
- **2 SSD (Solid State Disk) is preferable for overall performance.